Callers (JPA / PA)
Location – Bangalore
1.5 – 2.5 years of experience in AR Calling / Eligibility and Benefits verification (US Healthcare – Medical billing domain)
Education & Certifications
• Graduate / Under Graduate
Skills, Knowledge & competencies
• Experienced callers with 1.5 – 2.5 years of experience in AR Calling / Eligibility and Benefits verification (US Healthcare – Medical billing domain).
• Excellent domain knowledge.
• Sound knowledge of Healthcare terminologies and ICD and CPT codes.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal/written).
• Good comprehension skills.
• Good typing & keyboard skills.
• Good computer knowledge.
• Willingness to work in Night Shift.
• Call Insurance Company and obtain eligibility and benefits / claim status.
• Follow up with Insurance Companies on status of authorizations.
• Apply instructions/updates received from the client during .
• Meet the productivity & quality targets set on a daily basis.
• Identify issues and escalate the same to the immediate supervisor.
• Comply with data integrity and Company’s security policies.